If you have a smartphone, you must download any of these antiviruses for the safety and security of your mobile. Smartphones are increasingly being used for a variety of online activities and have become the target for viruses. Keep your phone protected with any of these android antivirus apps from Playstore or Appstore
Security Master for your mobile apps and smartphone
- Security offers protection against majority of malware and viruses and free version has a number of features like app locker, wi-fi security and junk cleaner.
- Provides protection when you use Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and other apps.
Kaspersky Mobile Antivirus
- Kaspersky has a 99.9% detection rate and it has a free as well as a paid version.
- The premium version includes real time protection, anti-theft and anti-phishing properties. Enjoy the trial version for 30 days.
Norton Security & Antivirus for your smart phone
- Norton Security is quite comprehensive even in its free version.
- Besides, if you lose your device it can trigger an alarm, lock your device remotely and block unwanted calls and SMS.
Bitdefender Antivirus For your mobile phone
- Bitdefender protects your phone against threats and it is lightweight too since it uses in the cloud technology.
- You get real time protection and app scanning facility. You have a 14 day free trial version and a paid version.
McAfee Mobile Security & Lock
- Free version has anti-theft, memory cleaner, battery optimizer, as well as security lock, wi-fi security and so on.
- Pro version is expensive but it is complicated to set up and expensive.
360 Security for your mobile phone
- 360 Security provides antivirus protection, boosts speed, has anti-theft protection and cleans junk.
- It is unique in that it has fingerprint lock and if anyone tampers with the phone it will capture a selfie image of that person.
DFNDR Security for your mobile apps and cellphone
- Rated as a top antivirus app, it also provides protection against hacking and phishing.
- It can speed up internet connection by closing background apps but it does display ads in the free version.
AVG Antivirus for mobile phones
- AVG is robust and will carry out scans, keep wi-fi secure, boost RAM and save battery power.
- You will also have Alarm Clock Xtreme as add on apps.
Avast Mobile Security
- Install this app and it will scan your mobile for infections and trojans as well as spyware and viruses.
- There is a free version and a paid version with extended features.
Sophos Mobile Security
- Sophos offers full malware protection.
- You also get loss and theft protection, web filtering and security adviser besides a secure Wi-Fi connection.
Avira Antivirus Security
- Though not so well known, Avira is quite capable of providing antivirus protection and privacy protection. It will even rate apps for security.
- The cell phone tracker tracks your phone’s location.