There are various ways to check one’s names in the NRC. One can do so via SMS, phone call, visiting the designated NRC Sewa Kendra or even through website.
We will mention the guidelines in the Assamese language as well so that everyone in Assam can check their names in the NRC without any confusion. We will translate the guidelines on our own.
How to find your name in NRC
If you don’t find your name in the draft of NRC, you need not worry. This is not the final NRC of Assam. The updation of NRC involves many stages.
The Government of Assam has published the first draft only. If your name is missing, you can re-apply with your legacy data. In case, your name is incorrect, you can apply for corrections too.
4 ways to verify your name
(আপোনালোক সকলোকে এই post টি Facebook share কৰিবলে অনুৰোধ কৰিলো. উপৰত Share Buttonদিয়া আছে)
- First, type ARN, space and then your respective ARN number.
- Send the text to 9765556555
- After a short while you will receive a message displaying your name and other details that are included in the official national register.
- There are toll free numbers where you can make calls for any sort of inquiry regarding NRC inclusions.
- Call 15107 if it is from Assam.
- Call 18003453762 if it is from any state other than Assam.
Visiting the NRC Sewa Kendra
- Such centers store printed copies of updated files for official purposes.
- You can simply visit the Sewa Kendra and check your respective name in the printed draft.
- These centers are open only during working hours, i.e. from 10 am to 4 pm everyday excluding Sundays and national holidays, starting January 1st
Through the official NRC website
The following websites are accessible 24×7 every day,
There are also 2 direct links where you can search for your name: www.partdraftnrcassam.in
If you need detailed information about NRC Please read here
Things to remember:
- One can always access the website from the comfort of his/her mobile device and check whether his/her name is listed in the first draft of the NRC.
- Fill in the particulars, which include the name, district, gender, voter ID and age.
- The results will get generated in a matter of seconds once the user clicks on the search option after having filled all mandatory particulars.